- Cook some rice. I used Jasmine rice because I love the taste. I used a pressure cooker to cook mine. Instead of 15 minutes, it takes 5 minutes to cook!
- Drain and rinse one can of black beans. There is no need to cook them.
- Cut 1 large sweet potato in cubes and bake in the oven at 350 for about half an hour. There is no need for oil. I just put some parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- To make the tahini dressing, dice 3 small garlic cloves.
- Place the garlic in a bowl and mix with 1-2 tablespoons of lemon juice (fresh squeezed lemon would be better), 1-2 tablespoons of maple syrup, and 1/4 cup of tahini. You can add water to get the dressing to your desired consistency.
- To assemble the bowl, put the rice in the bottom of the bowl. Top with the black beans and sweet potatoes. Drizzle with the tahini dressing and mix everything together. Enjoy!