*Makes about 16 cookies
1 c. whole wheat flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 c. Earth Balance
1/2 c. crunchy peanut butter
1/2 c. raw sugar
1/3 c. brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1/2 c. oats
1 c. dairy free chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Oil two baking sheets.
3. Whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt.
4. In a separate bowl cream together Earth Balance, peanut butter, sugars and vanilla extract. Add the banana.
5. Gradually add in the flour mixture.
6. Stir in the oats, and then the chocolate chips.
7. Drop dough onto baking sheets about 2 inches apart (about 3 tbsp.)
8. Bake for about 10 minutes or until lightly golden.
9. Cool completely on the baking sheet.