●Jagged peaks, deep valleys, cascading waterfalls, and over 300 glaciers adorn this National Park.
●Boston glacier is the largest glacier in the park with an area of 7 km2 .
●The park is home to lynx, bears, moose, wolverines, and wolves.
1. Blackpine Lake Campground: This was a campground I stayed at outside of the town of Winthrop. There are gorgeous views of the mountains and lake.
2. Winthrop: This is a cute town at the edge of the North Cascades. The Shafer Museum is in Winthrop. The museum has old cars and farm equipment.
3. Ross Lake National Recreation Area
4. Gorge Overlook Trail: The trail skirts the rim of the gorge, with views of free-flowing cascades and Gorge Dam.
6. Goodell Creek Campground: This is the campground I stayed at in North Cascades National Park. It is located 13 miles East of Marblemount. It is situated in a lush, old growth forest on the banks of the Skagit River.
7. Go camping, hiking, climbing, and boating.