Free things to do:
1. Caesar’s Palace Caesar’s Palace features The Fall of Atlantis Show. Animatronic figures fight for control of Atlantis. The platform is an aquarium that contains puffers, flounder, sharks and a variety of fish. On the West end is the Festival Fountain Show where visitors are entertained by Greek gods. This is a laser, water and light show.
2. Circus Circus The last time we were in Las Vegas we stayed at the Circus Circus. We got a free drink and a free ride at their amusement park. We went on the roller coaster which was a lot of fun. There are also free circus acts. Different acts perform each half hour.
3. Bellagio Hotel and Casino This hotel contains the World’s Largest Chocolate Fountain at 27 feet tall. It contains 2100 pounds of flowing chocolate. The Bellagio also has the world-famous fountains. The fountains are choreographed to music.
4. Hard Rock Café Inside you will find rock and roll memorabilia including Eric Clapton’s guitar, John Lennon’s glasses, Jimi Hendrix’s shirt, and a gold microphone that belonged to Frank Sinatra.
5. Treasure Island Outside there is a free show called The Sirens of Treasure Island. It is about the clash between tempting sirens and pirates. The show contains singing, explosions, dance and drama.
6. Mirage Hotel Outside there is a volcano that erupts every 15 minutes from 7:00 p.m. to midnight. Flames shoot into the sky spewing smoke and fire 100 feet above the water below.