What to do:
1. Trail End Historic Site This is a mansion that was finished in 1913. It was the home of John Kendrick. Kendrick was a cattle rancher who served as governor of Wyoming before being elected to three terms as a United States senator. Trail End is a state-operated museum and is known locally as Kendrick Mansion.
2. Kings Saddlery Museum This museum contains many saddles, leather work, guns and Western artifacts. It is located behind the retail store.
3. Kendrick Park This park is located at the corners of Badger and Beaver Streets. The park includes a children’s play area, an ice cream shop, a swimming pool, and a buffalo and elk conservatory. I walked by this park everyday and it was so neat to see elk so close up!
6. Camp, bike, and hike in the Bighorn Mountains.
7. Shell Falls The Falls are just off of US 14.
8. Mint Bar