1. Cook rice while preparing onion, red pepper and tomato.
2. In a large skillet, sauté the onion with the salt over medium low heat for about 5 minutes. Add the red pepper and cook for 10 minutes more.
3. Add the garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
4. Add the black pepper and chili powder.
5. Add the tomato. Turn off the heat.
6. Heat the refried beans in a saucepan.
7. Make the guacamole. Mix avocado, cilantro, lime juice and salt to taste. Mash the pieces of avocado.
8. Spread a tortilla with the refried beans, then the rice, then the onion mixture, then the guacamole, then the daiya cheese. Put it in the microwave or oven to melt the cheese. Top with spinach and fold into a burrito.