These cookies are delicious and healthy!
*Makes about 15 cookies
Preparation time: 10 minutes, Cooking time: 15-18 minutes
3 ripe bananas, mashed
1 tbsp vanilla
¾ cup peanut butter (chunky or creamy)
2 tbsp maple syrup
2 c. rolled oats
½ c. whole wheat flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. salt
½ c. vegan chocolate chips or raisins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, mix bananas, vanilla, peanut butter and maple syrup into a creamy consistency.
3. In another bowl, combine oats, flour, baking powder and salt.
4. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until they are well combined.
5. Fold in the chocolate chips.
6. Place heaping tablespoon-sized balls of batter onto an ungreased baking sheet.
7. Bake for 15-18 minutes.
8. Let cool and enjoy!