This is a quick and easy recipe that kids will love or for you to love and remember your life as a kid. They are fun to make and they taste great!
5 minute prep time
12-15 minute bake time
½ cup whole wheat flour
1 tbsp cornmeal
1 tbsp oil
1 tsp raw sugar
1 tsp baking powder
4 vegan hot dogs, halved (smart dogs, tofurky, tofu pups)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix together all of the ingredients except the hot dogs.
- Add water, little by little until a dough ball is formed.
- Roll the dough out, as thin as a tortilla.
- Wrap the dough around each hot dog half.
- Back 12-15 minutes until golden brown.
- Dip in mustard, ketchup, etc.