- Earthlings: This is a graphic, disturbing and powerful movie. It covers our complete dependence on animals raised as pets, food, clothes, entertainment, and for scientific research. The film shows footage from hidden cameras in factory farms and various other industries who are all exploiting animals and making a profit from them.
2. Super Size Me: Morgan Spurlock explores the consequences of only eating McDonald’s food for 30 days straight.
3. Food Inc.: This movie explores where the food we purchase comes from.
4. Forks Over Knives: This film gives information as to why sticking to a plant based diet is the best route for human health. The movie is based on much of the information found in the book, “The China Study” and other findings that examine the claim that most degenerative diseases can be controlled or reversed by changing our diets to a plant based diet.
5. Simply Raw: Reversing Diabetes in 30 days: This documentary follows 6 people with diabetes who switch to a diet consisting entirely of vegan, organic, uncooked food in order to reverse disease without pharmaceutical medication.