10 Ways to Get Rid of Your Stuff
1. Sell your used books at sellusedbooks.com. Go to the website, enter the ISBN and get a free quote.
They even pay for the shipping!
2. Take your used furniture, clothes, books, etc. to a consignment store in your area. They will sell the
items and give you a percentage of the sale.
4. Hold a garage sale. This is good for stuff that isn’t worth shipping or would be hard to ship.
5. List good quality stuff in the newspaper classifieds.
6. Take your stuff to a pawn shop. They take instruments, dvds, video games, guns, jewelry, electronics,
kitchen appliances, etc. If you are selling jewelry they will usually only take silver and gold.
7. Donate your stuff to Goodwill, the Salvation Army, ARC, or any other thrift store. You will get a tax
deduction for your donation.
8. Put your stuff outside with a FREE sign.
9. Give your stuff to friends or family members.
10. Freecycle.org. You post things you want to give away and people come get it.