1 cup sugar
1 cup peanut butter
1 tsp baking soda
1/3 cup applesauce
1/2 cup flour
you can add chocolated chips if desired
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl cream together the sugar and peanut butter.
3. Add baking soda and mix. Add in applesauce until well combined. Add in flour. If the dough is still a little oily add in more flour.
4. Roll into 1 inch balls. Place onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten by using a fork. (I make an x)
5. Bake for 9-12 minutes or until golden brown. Let them cool before removing. (They do harden up a bit)