- Humans have small mouths suitable for softer plant foods while carnivores have wide mouths suitable for swallowing large chunks of meat.
- Humans eat more slowly than carniovores.
- Human teeth are similar to those found in other herbivores. Our canines are flat and small. Our incisors are flat and spadelike, useful for peeling and biting relatively soft materials.
- Our nails are not claws.
- We find rotting or raw flesh gross. (Isn’t it interesting that we have to cook and season the meat to make it taste better? No other animal does this.)
- We perspire through skin pores while carnivores perspire through their tongue.
- We have an intestinal tract 10-12 times our body length while carnivores have an intestinal tract that is only 3 times their body length so that they can rapidly pass decaying meat.
- Humans have stomach acid that is 20 times weaker than that of a carnivore.
- Humans have alkaline saliva with ptyalin to pre-digest grains while carnivores don’t.
This gives evidence as to why humans are not supposed to eat meat. We are conditioned to eat meat. It is what we have known since our parents fed us meat. We can easily live without eating meat. It is even healthier!!!
Where I got the information:
The Face on Your Plate by Jefferey Moussaieff Masson
“How humans are not physically created to eat meat”